What is Earthing?
Earthing involves coupling your body to the Earth’s eternal and gentle surface energies. It means walking barefoot outside and/or sitting, working or sleeping inside while connected to a conductive device that delivers the natural healing energy of the Earth into your body. For more than ten years, thousands of people around the world—men, women, children, and athletes—have incorporated Earthing into their daily routines. The results have been documented and they are extraordinary.
You are not in any sense being electrocuted. Earthing is among the most natural and safest things you can do.
Your body becomes suffused with negative-charged free electrons abundantly present on the surface of the Earth. Your body immediately equalizes to the same electric energy level, or potential, as the Earth.
What do you feel?
Sometimes, a warm, tingling sensation and often feelings of ease and well-being.
Will you feel better?
Usually, yes, and often rapidly. The …improvement varies from person to person. The important thing is to make Earthing a long-term addition to your daily routine, and to do it as much as possible so as to gain maximum benefits. When Earthing is stopped, symptoms tend to slowly return.
What does Earthing do?
Observations and research indicate the following benefits from Earthing; we expect many more to emerge with ongoing studies. Earthing:
• Defuses the cause of inflammation, and improves or eliminates the symptoms of many inflammation-related disorders.
• Reduces or eliminates chronic pain.
• Improves sleep in most cases.
• Increases energy.
• Lowers stress and promotes calmness in the body by cooling down the nervous system and stress hormones.
• Normalizes the body’s biological rhythms.
• Thins blood and improves blood pressure and flow.
• Relieves muscle tension and
Lessens hormonal and menstrual symptoms.
• Dramatically speeds healing and helps prevent bedsores.
• Reduces or eliminates jet lag.
• Protects the body against potentially health-disturbing environmental electromagnetic fields (EMFs).
• Accelerates recovery from intense athletic activity.
Stephen T.Sinatra, M.D., Martin Zucker and Clinton Ober
Category: Health & Fitness